The easiest way is to order online, with your debit or credit card, from our stand at GENfair. Once there, select the appropriate section – Monumental Inscriptions, Free Church Records or Other Publications – choose the item(s) you want, go to the checkout and follow the instructions. You will then be directed onto a safe server to enter your card details. Once confirmation is received back at the website, a request to process your order will be automatically emailed to the Society asking us to dispatch the item(s).
You can order and pay by post, but if you wish to do so you will need to contact the Treasurer first to find out how much the post and packing will be for the item(s) you wish to order. To do so, send an email using the form on the Contact page.
Terms of Sale for Publications
- All prices are in £ (pounds) sterling, and exclusive of postage charges. VAT is not payable.
We accept payment by cheque in £ sterling only.
- Prices, and goods are subject to availability and may change at any time prior to acceptance of your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse your order, or to split your order, depending on availability of stock, information you provide, and information provided by our bankers.
- You may cancel part or all of your order at any time before delivery, and up to 7 working days after delivery of goods.
- To cancel all of part of your order, write, saying you wish to cancel your order, and return the goods to the Society, c/o Highland Archive Centre, Bught Road, Inverness IV3 5SS
- The goods returned must be complete, and in original packaging. In the case of CDs, the packaging must be sealed.
- Within 30 days of receipt of your cancellation and the returned goods we will refund the cost of the goods plus the outward postage (but not your return postage).